Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Here we go.



Hi, My name is Maxwell Spinelli Oliver, but you can call me Maxi-Waxi-Paxi-Taxi for short. I live at home with my two parents Ben and Alisa Oliver. They are so nice to me, they let me pee in the house if I run away quick enough from them, and they will also let me bite their fingers to ease the pain in my mouth. I help them pick up things that they throw away from me, and I also help unravel the roll of toilet paper that always seems to get rolled back up again. It is ohh, so much fun and I hope to tell you more about my life in the upcoming posts.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cute puppy! I have heard that puppies are just as hard to take care of as babies. They are into things, getting up at night. But it is worth it! Right?

Ben said...

He's fine in his Kennel overnight at least, thats the good thing, He's still not house-trained fully, but he's getting a little bit better. He loves getting the toilet paper out, thats his new thing. He's definetly fun though when you're not cleaning up after him :). I'm sure thats the same for your kids.